Discussion questions from Acts 4:23-31
1) What did you think of the disciple's response as seen in their prayer to the threats they were facing? Did it surprise you?
2) What does their response teach us given the challenges we face as Christians today?
3) Their prayer focuses on God's sovereignty and how everything is under His control. How should this truth impact our way of thinking about suffering?
4) The disciples prayed for boldness to proclaim the gospel. How did their attitude towards evangelism encourage or challenge you ?
5) Break into groups of 4. Think of a friend or relative who is not a believer and share with the group. Pray for one another and for the friend.