Yee Siew Meng
1 Corinthian 7:6-9 & 32-35
1) What are some real challenges singles face? (Allow each one to share what challenges singles might face)
2) In light of the passage we have, how does Paul view singleness?
3) The speaker talked about loneliness as "the lack of emotional connection." Therefore by definition even married people can potentially be lonely. What is the solution to this? How can the church help people feel less lonely? How can married people /families in church help singles through their struggles?
4) In Acts 20:36-38 It is obvious that Paul has endeared himself to the church and has many family. How can singles best use their freedom to serve
b) The church as a whole
5) Take the time to pray for each single in your CG and to pray for their undivided devotion to the Lord and for them to find contentment in Christ alone.