Yee Siew Meng
Discussion Questions for CG
1) The speaker said "deep down at the core of who we are, we all long for the presence of God and....we know we are not home."
- is this true? How may we experience this daily? What do we do to resolve this "hole and longing"?
2) The Bread of the Presence shows us our need for Him. He invited us to feed on Him and His Word. How can we "feed" on Him and grow in Christ each day?
3) Read Philippians 2:14-16.
How do these verses fulfill the Bread and the Golden Lampstand from the Tabernacle?
How does Paul describe the situation in the world (then and now) ?
If we are to shine as lights in the world how do we practically do that according to these verses? Share how these 2 verses would change how you live at work, school, home, neighborhood.
Ie. How you would "leave the place better than before you arrived".
4) pray for one another and any needs among the group.