1) What would Paul observe if he went through and looked at our community and our individual lives?
2) What are some of the good things that God has given that we find begins to replace God in our hearts? Share specific areas in our lives.
3) In what areas in our lives are we tempted to distort God's truth (i.e. Let our spectacles droop?) Who in our lives are able to help us notice when our spectacles droop?
4) What role does the Christian community have in helping one another persevere in the truth and not stray from it? What practical steps /actions can we take to allow our church community to help us in our Christian walk of faith?
5) Read 1 John 1:8-10. Break into smaller groups and pray for one another.