Yee Siew Meng
Scripture: Matthew 14:22-33
- The disciples, going from fear to faith and Peter from faith to fear show that these are two aspects we face almost daily in our Christian walk. Describe your fears (What do you typically fear?) and how do you go from fear to faith?
- Jesus said to the disciples; "Take heart. It is I. Do not be afraid." Share how that gives you comfort and why?
- If God is in control and sovereign over all and as John Piper said; "...nothing just happens. Everything flows from the eternal counsels of God." then why the coronavirus? Why do Christians suffer? How can we take comfort in it?
- Peter looked away from Christ Word; "Come" and looked at the circumstances around him and he was afraid and began to sink. How can we ensure that we keep our focus on Christ and His Word? How can we encourage one another?
- Pray for one another to focus on His Word and promises to us during this time of Movement Control