Yee Siew Meng
Discussion Questions for CG
1) If there is significance in the way the tabernacle is designed, how does the layout of the tabernacle inform our liturgy (order) for our worship service? What elements in our worship service have resemblance to the articles and layout of the tabernacle? What is missing that can be implemented?
2) What does the brazen altar say about our salvation? What does the bronze laver say about hour sanctification? How should we live our Christian lives in light of these two articles of furniture?
3) The anointing of the entire tabernacle and its content with oil show us today the necessity of consecrating (setting apart) every part of our lives for Christ. Share with everyone how this may look light in your station of life (As a single, as a husband, as a wife as a mother, as a father, as a mentor)? and your season of life (as a young person just starting out in your career and life, as a middle-aged person just starting a family or in the middle of your career, as a retiree? What does it mean to give everything to God? How can you serve?
4) Look at Col 3:17 & 1 Cor 10:31 . What does it mean to live for God's glory and discuss what it looks like?
5) Share prayer requests and pray for one another