Yee Siew Meng
CREATING BEAUTY IN WORSHIP
1) Please share anything that spoke to you or that you learn from rhe sermon? A short time of open sharing
2) As Moses called Bezalel ad apointed Oholiab, what do you feel God has called you to do for His kingdom (it maybe in the marketplace or full time miistry)?
3) What makes it difficult to give your best to what God has called you to do - to create art and beauty in your work?
4) How would the gospel you have come to know, help you in dealing with office politics, a difficult boss, a slow economy, an uncooperative colleague? How would the gospel you have come to receive help you be the best you can be in Christ as a mother, a housewife, a student or a businessowner?
5) Pray for each other's situation that we would be able to do what God has called us to do at our workplaces or our schools. God always enables those he has called and inspries those he enables.