Yee Siew Meng
1) The speaker talked about a "low grade pride" and to assume that it's there in all of us.
Do you agree with that statement?
In what forms do they appear in your life?
2) How does answering the question "What is your life?" Help you not have a boastful attitude.
3) How does the way we spend our money or resources show that we are prideful? How does James say we ought to spend our "silver and gold"?
4) In 2 Corinthians 10,11 and 12 Paul talked about these super apostles and how they like to boast of their great exploits. How does boasting of your weakness show the power of God and His glory?
5) Break out into groups and share an area of weakness that you can pray for one another.