Yee Siew Meng
1) The description of "The Promised Land without God's presence" sounded "disastrous" for the people. (Exodus 33:1-4) Why? How is it like religion? How might we sometimes slip into a kind of Christianity without God?
2) What were the two things Moses asked of God? Why do you think he asked for this in the midst of Israel's great sin?
3) Paul compares the glory which Moses saw when he receives the law Vs. the glory which we receive in the Spirit through Christ. 2 Corinthians 3:7-18. What are the differences between the two?
4) 2 Corinthians 4:4-7 How does Jesus fulfill for us what Moses could not do and experience?
5) verse 6 is talking about our salvation (when the gospel lands on our hearts). What is our participation if any in this process?