Yee Siew Meng
1) "The Lord , the Lord , a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in steadfast love and faithfulness (Exodus 34:6, ESV)
How does this revelation of His glory or who God is make you feel? And change your perspective?
2) Describe Moses reaction upon seeing and hearing God's glory? (v8) Why did he do that?
3) According to Paul in 2 Corinthians 3:7-13, what did Paul say was the reason Moses covered his face? Why should we be encouraged by that? And why can we be bold?
4) "And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit. (2 Corinthians 3:18, ESV)
a. what happens when we "Behold the glory of the Lord"?
b. how can we be encouraged with this verse?
5) Gather in groups and pray for one another.