Scripture: Exodus 35:4-29
- The speaker said the people of Israel had a change in heart. They became very generous. Described what you think happened to them?
- How does receiving mercy and forgiveness make a person more generous? Elaborate. Give examples.
- How does the knowledge that God dwells among us and is with us in our journey in life make us change the way we live?
- What is God’s work that He has called you to at this point that you see as a privilege? How does that make you feel?
- How has this sermon changed the way you look at Giving/Tithing?
PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER