Yee Siew Meng
1) What are some ways we 'break faith" with one another in the community? Why do we "break faith" with one another? WHat happens when people in the church "break faith" with one another? (Think in reference to the comment on "shalom")
2) The preacher talked about dating and marrying someone who is not a Christian. What are your thoughts? Why is this good or bad?
3) "So guard yourselves in the spirit and let none of you be faithless to the wife of your youth." V. 15&16 How can we practically "guard our spirit" from being tempted to break faith with one another or with the wife/husband of our youth?
4) Jesus is the ultimate covenant keeper. How do we keep our eyes focused on Christ who is the covenant keeper? What can we do practically to help us keep focus on Jesus?
5) Take time to pray for one another.