Yee Siew Meng
Scripture: 2 Corinthians 8:1-15
- How do you personally react to times of severe affliction/suffering?
How do you think you would react if you were in dire need of food and struggling to make ends meet?
- It says the Macedonian churches were experiencing abundant JOY and in their extreme poverty overflowing with a wealth of generosity.
Why do you think that this is possible?
- v.6 & v.7 calls the act of giving as "Act of grace."
Why is that so? How does v.9 make a difference?
- What are some needs/projects in which your CG can partner together this Christmas?
Discuss the possibilities.
- Pray for the Missions month that people would be touched by the grace of God and give freely from their heart.
Pray for the project which the CG has decided to take up.