Yee Siew Meng
1) What are some of the differences between Old Testament Tithing and the giving mentioned in 2 Corinthians 9 (Acts of Grace)?
2) v7: "each one must give as he has decided in his heart, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."
What do you think it means to "decide in your heart? What does that involve? How do you give from a cheerful heart?
3) "God knows that money, comfort and security can very easily be an idol to us. We save for the rainy days and that's good BUT how much is enough? Many of us can build upon our insecurity and amass more than we need..Only you can answer that as you look at your own heart."
So share how much you think enough is enough? How do we know if we have taken secrutiy and safety too far (made it an idol)?
4) Grace gifts produces "thanksgiving". Describe a time when you have been a beneficiary of a grace gifts (doesn't have to be monetary. Any form of blessing) and how that brought "thanksgiving" to you.
5) Pray for each other. Also pray for mission months that we would be able to reach our target for next year.