Yee Siew Meng
1) In Paul's prayer for the Roman church, what can we learn about Paul's prayers? V. 8,9,10
2) Paul says he longs to impart some spiritual gift to strengthen them (through preaching and teaching the Word) BUT he also desires to be encouraged by them. How can we encourage one another in the faith? List down some ways we can encourage one another.
3) V. 14 "I am under obligation to both Greeks and to barbarians, both to wise and to the foolish." What is the reason for this "obligation"/ Indebtedness we have towards others? Who might be the obvious recipients of our spiritual gifts?
4) How might you use your spiritual gifts to bless the church community (in normal times and during the pandemic)
5) Pray for your pastors, deacons and leaders. Pray for ways in which you can encourage others.