Yee Siew Meng
1) What is one thing you learn from the sermon on Sunday?
2) "For we know that the whole creation has been groaning..." - V. 22. Describe and share some of the difficulties/groanings you might be going through.
3) How does being assured of the "Not Yet" (glorification of our bodies) help us live in the "groanings" of the "Now"?
4) Knowing that the spirit intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words V 26 will help us in our prayers and gives us strength. How?
5) Share and pray for one another as we go through our "Now"