Yee Siew Meng
1) "Do not be conformed to this world BUT be transformed by the renewal of your mind."
Describe some of your Lower Room motivations/responses (of being conformed to this world).
Describe some of your Upper Room motivations/responses (of being renewed in your minds)
2) "Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought to think"
- Why are we sometimes be tempted to think more highly of ourselves than we ought to think?
- Whats the cure to that? How should we think?
- The opposite however is not a low self esteem. Which is your tendency? Too high or a low self esteem?
3) "But to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith that God has assigned"
- The opposite however is not a low self esteem.
- How does the gospel help us think of ourselves with sober judgment? Rom 8::5-11
4) The speaker asked that we yearn and seek after spiritual community in CDPC.
Describe how spiritual community has been for you in CDPC.
Describe how your spiritual community could grow.