Yee Siew Meng
1) Delight yourself in the Lord. Based on what Eliphaz said in Job 22:24-26 how are we able to delight in God?
Read Matthew 6:21
2) Delighting yourselves in the beauty of the Lord, in the house of the Lord.
According to the Speaker how and where do we get an understanding of the beauty of the Lord today?
Think about the kindest person, the most gentle person, the most patient, the most intelligent, the most courageous, the most articulate and the most sense of humour. Put names to the above list.
Combine all those traits into one person and increase it to perfection and infinite beauty. This is who God is and how we can get a hint of what it will be like to enjoy God.
3) Share with each other the most satisfying spiritual experience (when, where and what happened) you've had as a Christian.
4) Discuss what this means : "God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him."
5) pray for a deeper appreciation for the beauty of God, for His love and His mercy and grace.