Yee Siew Meng
Scripture: Zephaniah 3:14-20
- Is it difficult for you to see a God that "takes great delight in you and in His love He will be quiet. He will rejoice over you with loud singing." - Zeph 3:17
If you feel uncomfortable why do you think that is the reason?
- Why did the Speaker say "if we think that the purpose of His love ends with us then we get into trouble?"
What happens? Why?
- How does fear and hope operate together in God? - Psalm 147:10-11
- What are the two realities that need to come together for us to appreciate the reality of God's grace and mercy?
- We have learn that God delights in us, His people very much. The reason for that is because of His glory and His name.
How does that help us live our lives in the world?